- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). The federal law that governs wages had over 6000 cases filed in federal court alone last year.
- Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). Violations in pension or fiduciary duties often result in multimillion dollar class actions.
- Construction Litigation. We represent all parties in the construction industry, including contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, sureties, owners, and insurers.
- Complex Business Litigation. When the company's life is on the line.
- Employment Law. We have been busy as has the EEOC because in 2010 the EEOC recorded 99,922 charges of violations of federal employment law.
With the balance of hundreds, thousands, or even millions of claims decided by one action, by one judge or jury - everything about class actions are magnified. The Firm’s class action group is an important staple in the firm’s practice. We represent clients in consumer, securities, mass torts, ERISA, technology, pharmaceuticals, tobacco, and wage related class actions. With the help of our local counsel we travel around the nation litigating for our clients.
If you’d like to consult for free with one of our lawyers concerning a class action please call 888-344-1805 or send us a message through our Case Review page.
If you’d like more information about class actions click on any of the links below:
Your In-House Counsel
We have a special division to our law firm called the "In-House Counsel Practice Group." In short, this group manages the day to day business legal needs of our business clients. Some clients due to size and financial restraints lack an in-house lawyer (a lawyer that works for the corporation and only for the corporation). We provide this lawyer on a cost effective solution that allows business owners to do what they do best…run their businesses. In some cases, we even put one of our lawyers in the office of the client fulltime. These services are value based and make it possible for you, the business owner, to slash your legal costs while leveraging our legal expertise. The services are customized for each client but many clients pay as low as $1000 a month in legal bills utilizing these services when they were originally paying five times that in legal bills monthly. Each client is assigned an attorney they can call anytime no matter what. That attorney oversees the client's legal representation with special attention to the business goals of the client.
Sometimes clients just want to have a lawyer that knows their business that they can call for a simple question and not get charged a fortune. We don't blame them and seek to fill that market demand. Click here for more information about our in-house legal services.